It is easy to join the Dearborn Genealogical society, just select one of the ways below this menu item — Mail-In or Online.
Membership in the Dearborn Genealogical Society includes:
- Eight informative monthly program meetings on Topics of Genealogical or Historical Interest;
- Four Newsletters a year including:
- Updates on genealogy sources
- Notices by postcard or e-mail of monthly program meetings.
- Sharing of ideas, information, and help with other members.
- Opportunity to work on group research projects.
- Updates on local, state and national workshops and seminars.
- Services offered by the Michigan Genealogical Council.
- A traditional end-of-year Annual Meeting and Catered Dinner with special program.