Join the Society!
It is easy to join the Dearborn Genealogical society, just select one of the ways below this menu item -- Mail In or Online.
If you are renewing, you can do so from your member proffile, once the renewal reminder pops up on your login screen by clidking on "My Profile."
Membership in the Dearborn Genealogical Society includes:
- Eight informative monthly program meetings on Topics of Genealogical or Historical Interest;
- Four Newsletters a year including:
- Updates on genealogy sources
- Notices by postcard or e-mail of monthly program meetings.
- Sharing of ideas, information, and help with other members.
- Opportunity to work on group research projects.
- Updates on local, state and national workshops and seminars.
- Services offered by the Federation of Genealogical Societies and the Michigan Genealogical Council.
- A traditional end-of-year Annual Meeting and Catered Dinner with special program.